Sunday, July 11, 2004

Vandaag jarig

I made it, and as of today I am a number that is divisible by both 3 and 11 years old. Those of you with half a brain will work out that I am 99, although I don't look a day over 124. I place all the blame on Britney Spears. There's only so much a sane person can take. Maybe I should watch more cartoons? The cartoon network is good and I sometimes see Snagglepuss, Top Cat and Tom & Jerry. They have a cat thing going there I see.

I'll keep this brief as my brain cells are limited. I did get out for a ride this morning in the beautiful summer weather, i.e. 13 degrees and raining. I don't understand. I demand all my weather investment money back now.

Along for the ride we had Mario De Clercq, the "retired" Johan Verhagen and one of his mates, who is built like a tank. It was the usual Sunday parcours, which has a few hills in it but is not as hard as Saturday. We did the 58 km in 1:26 which I reckon is not too shabby. The three aforementioned were the ones mainly responsible, and it didn't surprise me that we only had 10 riders left on the Trap Op. My left crank came loose towards the end which was a tad annoying, but it didn't fall off. I must try and find a socket spanner tomorrow.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! Allez.

No comments: